- Have you heard about the changes to UCLA's Financial Systems?
- Do you work with financial data in your role?
- Are you a BruinBuy, PAC, or Express user?
- Do you want to be among the first at UCLA to get insights about the new Oracle Cloud system?
Become a Part of the Ascend Change Community
About the Change Community
Who makes up the Change Community?
The Ascend Change Community is made up of key UCLA employees and future end-users who will get early exposure to UCLA’s new financial system via live demos.
Members of the Change Community are often the first to learn about important events and developments in the Ascend initiative to replace UCLA’s financial systems with Oracle Cloud.
They are important members within the Ascend Change Network who help the project team connect with thousands of financial system users at UCLA.
What does the Change community do?
The Change Community attends monthly webinars and receives the latest information and insight into the new business processes related to UCLA’s new financial systems. The Change Community stays informed of project progress and helps provide the project team with ongoing feedback.
Within their teams and departments, members of the Change Community act as a channel for accurate and up-to-date information. They communicate questions or areas of concerns to the Ascend project team, enabling the project team to adjust training and communication to cater to the unique needs of the UCLA community.
- Members get to attend webinars, training and live demos
- Members serve as valuable initial points-of-contact for their department, in addition to Business Partner Experts and Specialist
- Members dedicate no more than 1-2 hours per month
October 30, 2019: What is Concur and How are Expenses Changing?
September 25, 2019: How Will Approval Workflow be Used in Oracle Cloud?
August 28, 2019: How Will I Get Access to the Financial System in the Future?
July 24, 2019: The Future of Data at UCLA
June 26, 2019: The Chart of Accounts Explained
May 22, 2019: Introduction to the General Ledger & Subledgers
April 24, 2019: Introduction to Oracle Cloud
March 20, 2019: Introduction to Ascend
Change Community Materials
Additional materials for Change Community members can be downloaded below:
- Change Network Information – This handout is a printable reference guide providing information about what it means to be a member of the Change Community and what to expect in